Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

On Vacation

I am hopping in a plane on Sunday, which will to take me to WA, Bunbury to be specific. I have a wedding to attend and am going to catch up with family, some of whom I haven’t seen for a year. I will be back on Christmas Eve.

I have been running around like crazy this past week getting ready. There have been Christmas presents to buy, a wedding outfit to organise, a house to organise (I have failed on that attempt) and day job stuff to get done before I go. I still have a shrug to make to wear to the wedding, but I have run out of time, so I will have to make that when I get to Bunbury. At least I have made the pattern.

My mind is just a little frazzled. There has been a lot of walking into a room and wondering what I am mean to be doing. I am looking forward to having a bit of a rest and catching up with some sleep.

No comments: