Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Finished Bird Cushion

I finally have a finished bird cushion in my etsy shop.

I just got the hang of photographing my brooches and now I have to learn how to take good cushion photos. This one's not so great but I really wanted to get it listed. Taking good photos is one of the hardest things about selling online.

I have fabric to do about 4 more cushions so this week will be getting the screen out to have another go screen printing on the linen. I have bought a smaller squeegee which seems to have helped when I did some practice on calico.

2 comments:

planettreasures said...

I love that cushion!

Jacquie said...

I just love this cushion. Hearted it a couple of days ago!

If it ever goes on sale let me know. Haven't enough $ at the moment. Though I'm sure it will get snapped up soon. It's beautiful :o)