Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas



Well I hope you are all having a very Merry Christmas.

It is late afternoon/evening here and we have only just finished lunch! I guess we will be having a late dinner.

I should mention that I have found it nearly impossible to take a good photo of my christmas tree. The branches stick out in all strange directions and it's not symmetrical at all. It's a cheap $12 one I bought from Borders one Christmas eve when I was desperate to find something. I think I will have to remedy that next year.

Yes those are the decorations I crocheted! I will show them to you in a little more detail soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jo your tree is so cute! I love the crochet decorations! That is something I tried to teach myself to do this year - but failed miserably. And now I feel like I need to wait until it gets cooler again to attempt an afghan rug! Oh well...

Emma NeverEver posting under my new blog name!

Jo (ruby-jo) said...

Hi Emma:) I started off learning to crochet with some lessons, which made it a lot easier than to try and work it out myself.