Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Banner, Banner, Banner

My new etsy banner


I ventured into Illustrator and finally made a new banner for my etsy shop and while I was at it one for my made-it shop and also this blog. They are all pretty much the same thing only different sizes. It didn’t take nearly as long as I thought it would and I don’t recall swearing at the computer so I am a pretty happy camper.

My etsy shop feels all shiny and new again (except for those pesky scarf and bag photos I haven’t got round to re-taking) and I now feel a bit more official on the blog front with a proper header. My old made-it shop banner was pretty terrible so the less said about that the better.


2 comments:

Jenn Maruska said...

I like your new banner(s) - very pretty and nice colors together.
: )

Jo (ruby-jo) said...

Thanks Jenn :)