Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Come Fly With Me

I have just uploaded another bird brooch to my etsy shop.

It has been featured over at Calico and Co in their latest Handmade Heaven post about birds which you can find here.

I only have 2 bird brooches left including this one and then that's it. Unfortunately I can't get any more of the same bird buttons.

EDIT 21ST MAY

I just found out that my bird brooch has also been featured on Kid Independent, alongside some other beautiful brooches - which you can view here. Yay!

5 comments:

Emiti said...

What a beautiful brooch. I love the hand stitched detail. I also like your new heart shaped brooch - what I could see from the stand anyway :) - so I hope you have more on the way!
:)

Jo (ruby-jo) said...

Thank you :) Heart brooches will be coming soon.

lyptis said...

Wow, cool, congrats on the features. They seem to be very popular, maybe u have to get some more birds from somewhere else.

I like the bird, its pretty!:)

Hope ure better now.

Jo (ruby-jo) said...

Thanks Fran. Yes I am feeling much better now.

Jo said...

I have coveted this brooch for ages now. Maybe I had better get in quick and get one!