Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Skulk of Foxes Goodies

I thought I would show off some of my new goodies from Melbourne jewellery label Skulk of Foxes.

I haven’t exactly been on a spending spree. The black acrylic brooch was a Christmas present from my brother and his girlfriend. What can I say, it’s beautiful and they have impeccable taste.

The silver “Howling Wolf” brooch I bought for myself and I am totally in love with it. The brooch looks like my dog Elvis when he howls which makes it a sentimental piece for me, and I have renamed mine the “Howling Elvis” brooch. I always get excited when I manage to hear Elvis howling at a siren and I get super excited when I get to see him do it. Howling seems to be some kind of instinctive response for him that he doesn’t have much control of, yet he doesn’t howl at every siren he hears. I always wonder what makes a particular siren howl worthy.

Anyway back to the jewellery. You can check out more Skulk of Foxes stuff here. They do sterling silver animal silhouette jewellery, that includes earrings, necklaces and brooches as well as acrylic brooches like mine and in animal silhouettes. Natalie Cirillo behind the label is super sweet to deal with too.

No comments: